So that made me feel like a putz. If Jed Johnson has the can-do-attitude to not only rip a deck of cards in half, but then write an entire book about it, the least I can do is churn out one more blog entry before the weekend.I haven't read Jed's succinctly-titled Card Tearing Ebook, mostly because I prefer my decks of cards in one piece -- 52 pieces, technically -- however, I do love this advertisement. My favorite part comes down at the bottom when he lists all the bonuses you get with the book:
- • 30 Days of Email support. Write me any question about anything you'd like to find out more about and I will get back with you!
• Savage Grip - 100 pages of instruction on why you should start training your grip today and the most important movements you can do to start building incredible grip strength today. - $39.97 VALUE
• Grip Considerations for the Bench Press - Everyone wants a bigger bench press. Your hands and wrists are the end point of the kinetic chain in the bench press. If your hands and wrists are weak, that means your bench will suffer! - $47 VALUE!
• Interview with Joe Hashey and myself on MuscleGainingExperts.com. You can learn to make your own equipment to build the strength you need to accomplish incredible feats of strength. This interview tells you how! - $37 VALUE!
Anyway, sorry to go all Andy Rooney on ya. I do admire Jed for reaching out to what could possibly be the world's smallest niche market. If any of you get the book and learn how to rip your cards in half, send me a photo and I'll post them here. But before that, say a prayer for me that Jed has a sense of humor. I'm fairly certain he'll find this post and if it does not amuse, he could use me as an example in his follow-up volume, The Smart-Ass Blogger Tearing Ebook.
I want to know how you even found this book. Of course I think I need to buy it, too.
ReplyDeleteIf you have the money to spend, I suggest you get the cool skateboarding pants instead. Or better still, get them for me. It's almost Christmas.
ReplyDelete