Friday, December 11, 2009

Dance party in your pants!

I can't tell you how many times I've been rockin' out to Andy Gibb on my iPod during my morning jog when suddenly -- PZZT! -- my battery dies, leaving me to make that last 2 miles in deafening silence.

Actually, that's a complete lie. Unlike Steve, I can't stand jogging and I couldn't tell you an Andy Gibb song if my life depended on. However, my iPod has run out at really inopportune times when I was out-and-about, which is why I think this entry in the Designboom's Greenlife design competition is completely rad.

The Dancepants Kinetic Music Player is an mp3 player that runs on the energy of your movement. How simultaneously cool and obvious is that? I can't believe it's just a concept. Come on, Apple! Pick up your game!

And the rest of you have a fantastic weekend. I'm going Christmas tree picking with my 5-year-old. No iPod needed.

via talk2myshirt

1 comment: