So, ahem, this is an ad for the Shake Weight.
Yes, I actually think it's legit and no, I'm not going to say anything more about it. Honestly, I could comment on how there aren't any guys using the Shake Weight in this commercial or the website. I could also speculate that's probably because that would be like trying to sell your dog a second tail.
But I won't because that would be crass.
via About.com's Exercise Blog.
Lol! I don't think it's so much trying to sell your dog a second tail, I think it's just the fact that guys don't like to do stupid "workouts" that are way too easy. Unfortunately for women, many of them still believe they're going to get too bulky if they lift more than 2.5 pounds. Well, I'll stick with my bench press, push-ups, and pull-ups, and I'll keep admiring my kick-ass arms.
ReplyDelete