Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Facebookery

In our ongoing quest to write stuff down and have a shitload of people read it, we've created a Facebook page for The Real Fitness Nerd. If you'd be so kind as to friend it/like it/lick the screen when it comes up or whatever you're supposed to do, we'd appreciate it. Also, please comment over there and let us know what you think about the blog in general. We won't really listen, but at least you'll feel empowered.

We'll be posting links to additional articles over there that we might not hit here. Otherwise, the expansion would be a little redundant and a bit silly, wouldn't it?

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be redundant for those of us who shun Facebook (me).

    /michm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't post a proper blog over there, just link to interesting articles. I get the feeling that you read every study/article I read about ten minutes before I get to it anyway, so you won't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to clean my dusty monitor 'cause I was licking the screen every time an update came up.

    ReplyDelete