It hardly changed at all! From Bruso's blog, BabyBites:The bread is crusty and if you look closely, you will see a crack across the top. The hamburger has shrunk a bit and still resembles a hockey puck. Yet, the French fries look yummy enough to eat. I never had an odor problem, after a couple of weeks, I couldn’t even smell the fries.Foul. As she points out later in the post, food is supposed to break down. That's kind of how we digest it. But I suppose feeding your kid McDonald's has some benefits, mostly financial. Maybe tell him not to chew too much and not to flush, then you can re-serve the same meal a day or two later. Just tell him that you cut it up for him already.
Yeah, I know. That's totally gross - but, seriously, could anything be grosser than a Happy Meal, even before it passes through the digestive system?
(Thanks to Prima Ballerina for pointing this out!)
Okay, so this is not surprising to me in the least. Personally, I do not even classify this stuff as "food." (Food: A specified kind of nourishment: breakfast food; plant food; Nourishment eaten in solid form. Nourishment: food, or the valuable substances in food that a person, animal, or plant requires to live, grow, or remain fit and healthy).
ReplyDeleteHowever, the following did jump out at me:
"It smelled delicious for a few days. I’d get a whiff of those yummy French fries every time I walked into my office. . . . It NEVER smelled bad. . . . the French fries look yummy enough to eat."
Personally, my stomach turns and I get nauseated just SMELLING this crap! Granted, I am very sensitive to odors (well, I am the "mother" to two Beagles!). Just interesting to me how some people can find the smell of fast food (or cigarettes) enticing, while others of us can not tolerate them in the least.
/michm
I pretty much wanted to vomit when I read about that...That just shouldn't happen. It's.....But.....Yeah, I'm pretty much speechless.
ReplyDeleteI just about threw up in my mouth.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's uh, crazy.
ReplyDelete