Friday, September 27, 2013

Video Chat, Star Trek-style!

Boy, did I ever have fun doing this sci-fi-themed video chat on the future of food and fitness with my fellow Starfleet officer Steve Edwards. In a nutshell, both Steve and I believe that we're on the edge of a golden age. In the past, both the fitness and nutrition industries have been beholden to a series of gimmicky diets and workout programs. But what we've learned from all these trends now allows the wellness industry to account for biochemical individuality and tailor programs and diets to suit your needs. In other words, there's no one, perfect program for everyone, but there's plenty of variety out there, so with some patience and research, you should be able to find the program that's perfect for you. It's enough to bring a tear of joy to even a Vulcan's eye.

There are a couple technical glitches at the start of the video, so just fast fast forward to 1 minute, 9 seconds.



Those of you with an in-depth knowledge of Starfleet may note that I'm wearing a red jersey--and we all know what happens to the guy wearing the red shirt. Does wearing this thing increase my risk of mortality? Perhaps, but, well, I'll let Captain Kirk explain it for you:


1 comment:

  1. D - If you love Star Trek and want a fun fiction read, check out Redshirts by John Scalzi. It's a very fun read.

    ReplyDelete