My fellow nerd Steve Edwards and I did a chat yesterday. It was a winner, a super dense hour packed with intel, info, and inanity. We covered topics as wide-reaching as muscle recovery, eggs, back pain, loose skin, coffee, cycling, cardio, and my dog Bruce.
So pour yourself a tasty beverage, sit back and prepare to be edumacated. And if you have follow-up questions, let me know. I'm here for you.
Video streaming by Ustream

Is the Marion Nestle commentary on coffee from one of her books? I couldn't find it on her blog. Her books are on my list of items to read.
ReplyDeleteYou know you're reading a good book if she blurbs on the back cover!
Matt - There's a whole section on coffee in her book "What To Eat."
ReplyDeleteGreat, thanks!
ReplyDeleteSince we already know processed food is crap, my next two reads focus on the nitty gritty of how that happened.
-Salt, sugar, fat : how the food giants hooked us
-Pandora's lunchbox : how processed food took over the American meal
Hey Denis, remember me? I was wondering if I could perhaps ask you something over email or some such form of communication?
ReplyDeleteSure Zach! PM in Facebook.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/realnutritionnerd
Okay, but since I don't have facebook anymore it'll come from a Sarah M, although I shall be the writer.
ReplyDelete